Colorado Women's Investor Club Launch
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
11:30 am - 1:30 pm (MT)
TO ATTEND: You must either be a) Colorado women social venture (led by and/or benefitting Colorado women) or b) an accredited investor and fill out this survey
11:30 am Welcoming remarks
- Dr. Stephanie Gripne, Executive Director, Impact Finance Center
11:45 am Investor Panel
- Moderator: Dr. Stephanie Gripne, Executive Director, Impact Finance Center
- Antoinette Klatzky, Eileen Fisher Community Foundation
- Nicole Bagley, The Sapelo Foundation, Brenn Foundation, and Arca Foundation
- Elisa Miller-Out, Chloe Capital
12:30 pm Social Venture Panel
- Moderator: Jeanne Hegner, Senior Advisor, Imapct Finance Center
- Ana Hernandez or Katy Kappler, Inscribe
- Sara Brito, Good Food Media Network, Inc.
- Tarra LaRock, Mindful Mamas
Timeri Tolnay, EdCuration
1:05 Introduction of the CO Women Catalog of Quarterly Investment Opportunities and 2 Min Pitches from 9 social ventures.
1:25 pm Resources and Next Steps
1:30 pm Adjourn and Send out Evaluation Survey and Due Diligence Interest Survey
Over the next three years, it is our goal to catalyze $100M in investments in Colorado women ventures through this new direct investing ecosystem.
If you are a Colorado social venture led by and/or benefitting women and want to do a quick pitch and/or be listed in the online catalog, please fill out this survey in addition to the one linked above. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Investor Club:
IFC has identified, educated, and activated more than 80 new impact investors over the last several years through our various education offerings, CO Impact Days, Who's Who in Financial Innovation & Impact Investing, Fellowships, and more.
After this pilot Investor Club meeting, we will evaluate if there are sufficient investment opportunity and investor interest to convene a quarterly Colorado Women's Investor Club with the goal of growing the Club to 100+ investors (e.g., individuals, private foundations, community foundations, endowments, family offices, corporations, banks, and life insurance companies).
Interested in learning more about becoming an Investor Club sponsor? SPONSOR