How do we drive more investment capital to the ventures, small businesses, startups, funds, and nonprofits working in sustainable forestry, Mass Timber, and CLT?
Thanks to a grant from the USDA Forest Service, Impact Finance Center is working to build the infrastructure to achieve this goal. The infrastructure includes Investor Accelerators (Impact Investing Giving Circles) and Investor Clubs that act as a marketplace to directly connect investors with the projects they care about.
If you are interested in participating in this effort and staying informed as it develops, whether you are an investor, philanthropist, entrepreneur, or otherwise interested in the sector, please fill out this survey.
Sustainable Forestry Investor Club
November 10, 2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm (MT)
TO ATTEND: You must either be a) a social venture in the US sustainable forestry, Mass Timber, CLT sector, or biomass or b) an investor
January 19, 2022, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm MT
11:35 Welcoming Remarks and Opening Presentation:
- Stephanie Gripne (Impact Finance Center)
- Kevin Naranjo (USDA Forest Service)
11:40 Investor Panel
- Janice St Onge (Flexible Capital Fund)
- Todd Reeve (Bonneville Environmental Foundation)
- Jackie Logan (Raise Green)
12:15 Social Venture Panel
- Dennis Schoeneck (Timber Professionals Cooperative)
- Lindsey Nitta (Camptonville Community Partnership)
- Stephanie Cote (Oweesta Corporation)
12:35 2 Min Pitches from Social Ventures
1:00 Adjourn and Send out Evaluation Survey and Due Diligence Interest Survey
Interested in learning more about becoming an Investor Club sponsor? Sponsor