How do we drive more investment capital to the ventures, small businesses, startups, funds, and nonprofits working in sustainable forestry, Mass Timber, and CLT?
Thanks to a grant from the USDA Forest Service, Impact Finance Center is working to build the infrastructure to achieve this goal. The infrastructure includes Investor Accelerators (Impact Investing Giving Circles) and Investor Clubs that act as a marketplace to directly connect investors with the projects they care about.
If you are interested in participating in this effort and staying informed as it develops, whether you are an investor, philanthropist, entrepreneur, or otherwise interested in the sector, please fill out this survey.
Sustainable Forestry Investor Club
April 21, 2021
11:30 am - 1:30 pm (MT)
TO ATTEND: You must either be a) a social venture in the US sustainable forestry, Mass Timber, or CLT sector or b) an accredited investor and fill out this survey.
April 21, 2021, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm MT
11:30 Welcoming Remarks and Opening Presentation:
- Dr. Stephanie Gripne (Impact Finance Center)
- Kevin Naranjo (US Forest Service)
- Robert Perschel (New England Forestry Foundation)
11:45 Keynote Investor Panel:
- Moderator: Dr. Stephanie Gripne (Impact Finance Center)
- Chris Fraley (RealtyMogul)
- Suzanne Anarde (Rural Community Assistance Corporation)
- Alice Leung (Brick & Mortar Ventures)
12:30 Social Venture Panel:
- Moderator: TBD
- Jeff Spiritos (Spiritos Properties)
- William Ginn (GO Lab)
- Ben Christensen (Cambium Carbon)
- Todd Beyreuther (Mass Timber Systems, LLC)
1:05 Introduction of the Sustainable Forestry Catalog of Quarterly Investment Opportunities and
2 Min Pitches from 5-15 social ventures
- Jerry Johnson
- Michael McHorney
1:30 Adjourn and Send out Evaluation Survey and Due Diligence Interest Survey
Interested in learning more about becoming an Investor Club sponsor? Sponsor